As an educator, my teaching has been recognized with the American Political Science Association’s CQ Press Award for Innovative Teaching (2019), and student-led awards at Bowling Green State University.
An interest in instructional design has informed my pedagogical approach and I recieved a M.Ed. in Instructional Design and Technology from BGSU in 2022.
Bowling Green State University
- POLS 1100 Introduction to American Government
- POLS 3310 State and Local Politics
- POLS 3460 The Presidency
- POLS 2900 Research Methods
- POLS 4000 Special Topics: Latino Politics
- POLS 4450/5800 Race and Ethnic Politics
- POLS 6310 Seminar in American Politics (Graduate)
- POLS 6750 Research Methods (Graduate)
- POL 104 California Politics